MFA hires Scott Parsons away from CFTC
Wed Sep 1, 2004
The Managed Funds Association has named a former CFTC
staffer, Scott Parsons, as the new executive vice president for
strategic and government affairs.
Parsons began his new job at the hedge fund industry lobby
group earlier this week. His principal mandate in this
newly-created post is to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager