Quadriga temporarily halts sale of German funds
Fri Jul 30, 2004
The Austrian group Quadriga AG has been ordered to halt the
sale hedge fund products in Germany by regulators at BaFin, a
company official confirmed.
The order comes not because of foul play in Quadriga's
futures-focused products, which weigh in...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager