Mellon buys currency specialist Pareto
Fri Jul 30, 2004
In a bid to become one of the world's largest players in
currency overlay products, Pittsburgh-based Mellon
Institutional Asset Management recently penned an agreement
that would up its minority stake in U.K.-based Pareto Partners
to full ownership.
Mellon already has a 30% stake in...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager