EIM hires CIO for U.S. operations
Fri Jul 30, 2004
EIM Group, Arpad Busson's $5.5 billion London-based shop,
has hired William Bijesse, most recently of Cambridge
Associates, as chief investment officer of the firm's U.S.
operations, a member of its global...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager