Jemmco to Close Flagship Fund
Fri Jul 23, 2004
New York-based multi-strategy hedge fund Jemmco is winding
down its flagship fund and returning capital to investors at
the end of the third quarter of this year.
The fund became linked to the mutual fund market timing
scandal last week, when the Securities and Exchange Commission
named it as one of seven funds that Prudential Securities
allowed to make rapid...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager