CooperNeff Advisors chairman Sterge going solo
Thu Jul 1, 2004
Andrew Sterge has resigned from his post as chairman and
chief executive of CooperNeff -- and will soon launch a new
hedge fund firm.
Sterge's departure last month follows the completion over
the last year of CooperNeff's integration into in BNP Paribas,
which purchased it in 1995.
A 15-year veteran of...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager