Triarc buys Deerfield and seeds hedge fund
Thu Jul 1, 2004
Chicago-based hedge fund Deerfield & Company announced
it is planning to sell a majority interest in its business to
Triarc Companies, a holding company headed by fast-food
financier Nelson Peltz. It will launch a new multi-strategy
hedge fund with $100 million in seed capital from the firm.
Triarc, which operates Arby's fast food chain through its
subsidiaries, will acquire an approximately 64% economic
interest in Deerfield for a cash price of...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager