Amended Beacon Hill suit targets principals and wives
Thu Jun 17, 2004
Just when you thought you had heard everything about Beacon
Hill Asset Management's alleged $300 million fraud, the
Securities and Exchange Commission revised its complaint to
reveal new twists and turns in the ongoing legal saga.
A year and a half after filing its original complaint
against Beacon Hill Asset Management, the Securities...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager