IRS reverses III tax ruling
Fri May 28, 2004
In recent months, the Internal Revenue Service has
increasingly been scrutinizing deferred-compensation plans,
which has given some pause to numerous hedge fund groups using
such schemes as part of their tax planning.
But fund groups are breathing a bit easier thanks...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager