Merrill taps Morgan Stanley prime brokerage exec
Wed May 12, 2004
Merrill Lynch has named Peter Donovan, formerly Morgan
Stanley's head of sales for non-arbitrage hedge funds, co-head
of global prime brokerage services.
Donovan will head Merrill's prime brokerage effort together
with Howard Blechman, who had already been running the group.
He is expected to start in...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager