Vega adds managing director to U.S. office
Thu May 6, 2004
Vega Asset Management will be adding a new hedge fund
strategy with the recent hire of Julian Barrowcliffe as
managing director. Barrowcliffe will manage a commodities
trading fund for the $11 billion macro and fixed income
relative value shop. He will be based in New York.
Barrowcliffe's fund, to be...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager