Tudor Jones piles on
Tue Apr 1, 2003
Paul Tudor Jones' Tudor BVI Global fund was up 2.16% in
February pushing it to 4.62% for the year as macro funds
continued to capitalize on major trends in the market that have
been thrown up by the Iraq war and doubts about the strength of
the global economy.
Tudor's returns follow an outstanding 2002,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager