Perry incubator seeks ideas swap
Tue Apr 1, 2003
Perry Capital, the $5 billion event-driven group run by
Richard Perry, has started a hedge fund incubator. It has
already seeded three managers with $125 million between them
from the main Perry Partners event-driven fund and is looking
for more funds to back.
The three funds are housed on a floor in the Perry
headquarters in New York...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager