GlobeOp may be on the block
Tue Apr 1, 2003
Fund administrator GlobeOp, the firm founded by former
Long-Term Capital Management principals, may be on the block,
according to industry insiders.
GlobeOp, which has operations on both sides of the Atlantic,
has built an impressive list of clientele in the three years
since its founding. Among the clients who tap GlobeOp for its
daily risk management...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager