SEC backs Amni with $100m
Thu May 1, 2003
Steve Cohen's SAC Capital Advisors is thought to be the big
name backer behind the multi-strategy Amni fund being launched
later this month by a high-powered team of largely Salomon
Smith Barney traders, led by Peter Hirsch. Cohen is understood
to be investing $100 million with the fund.
While Amni is a multi-strategy fund, it will largely invest
in fixed income products. This may have been one of the
attractions for the SAC boss who has been steadily...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager