Nissenbaum aims big with macro
Thu May 1, 2003
Andrew Nissenbaum, the 20-something portfolio manager whose
resumé includes stints with the likes of Soros Fund
Management, is readying his own global macro fund at Hypothesis
Nissenbaum says he has received $20 million in commitments.
But he won't begin trading the fund until he...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager