Levitt demands more regulation of funds
Thu May 1, 2003
Former Securities and Exchange Commission chair Arthur
Levitt is no longer keeping quiet on the topic of hedge funds.
He wants to see them regulated. In a...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager