Thu May 1, 2003
Quadrangle benefits from wave of bad news
The managers of the Quadrangle Debt Recovery Fund had good
reason to celebrate the fund's first anniversary on May 1st.
The distressed debt fund had achieved a net return of 12.45%
over the previous 12 months and a return of 14.94%
year-to-date. In fact, since last November, it has generated
returns of at least 2% each month.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager