Versailles and other top events face axe
Sun Jun 1, 2003
Morgan Stanley and Deutsche Bank are contemplating radical
overhauls of their respective capital introduction programs
with Morgan Stanley almost certain to lead the way by dropping
its prestigious capital introduction event at Versailles,
France, next May.
No formal decision has been taken, but Morgan Stanley
insiders say they are expecting it as part of the bank's
deliberations on exactly how they can keep adding value in the
capital introduction arena.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager