Cargill ponders fund colossus
Sun Jun 1, 2003
Cargill, one of the largest private companies in the world,
is considering hiving out its proprietary trading operations
which are based in Minneapolis, Minn., into a massive hedge
fund operation that would be open to outside investors.
It would mirror similar moves by UBS...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager