Viking consumer raid cut short
Sun Jun 1, 2003
Andreas Halvorsen's Viking has shut down its $300 million
consumer fund following a decision by David Ott to leave the
firm 'for personal reasons' and take some time off from
managing money. The fund was launched last year on the
insistence of Ott who wanted to run his own fund.
Although Halvorsen is understood to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager