Big names behind Five Mile
Sun Jun 1, 2003
A new fixed-income fund is on the launch-pad in Stamford run
by some of the top names from the ranks of the fixed-income and
mortgaged-backed world. Under the umbrella of their new company
called Five Mile Capital, the team is set to roll out its first
fund in June and may even incubate other strategies.
Among the founders is...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager