First Albany tests the hedge fund waters
Sun Jun 1, 2003
First Albany is about to dive into the hedge fund market.
The investment banking firm is joining other traditional asset
management shops jumping on the alternatives bandwagon and is
readying its first hedge fund under its subsidiary FA Asset
Management. At the same time, the firm is also looking to tap
the market for talented hedge fund professionals to help build
out a suite of hedge...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager