Artemis debuts second fund
Sun Jun 1, 2003
Artemis Investment Management has opened up a second hedge
fund to outside investors. The long/short equity hedge fund
dubbed Aries Hedge Fund is directionally focused. Aries invests
in all sectors, across all market capitalizations.
The New York-based firm has been running Aries internally
since late 2000. The portfolio has ranged from net 70% long to
net 30% short. The...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager