The academic debate
Tue Jul 1, 2003
To get a window on the world of academic debate, a good
starting point is to turn to the working papers on hedge funds
listed on the website of the Social Science Research
A recent visit revealed that, among roughly 60 citations,
there was a great disparity in the representation of different
categories of academic research throughout the body of work.
For example, 20 papers were focused...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager