Merrill platform aims to raise $4bn for funds
Tue Jul 1, 2003
Hedge funds seeking to raise assets will be clambering to
get onto the new Merrill Lynch private client platform, which
last month raised an impressive $375 million for the fourteen
managers that are already on the platform including Och Zif,
Gabelli, York, Clinton and Advent.
Signs that the platform is starting to gain momentum comes
as Merrill Lynch considers...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager