Schendel departure rocks Pequot
Tue Jul 1, 2003
There is more change afoot at Pequot, with Jerry Schendel
leaving the firm. Schendel was managing the $600 million TMT
fund and is planning to start his own general equity fund. His
departure is being played down by Art Samberg, who unlike other
hedge fund managers who attempt to lock in key staff, is
magnanimously wishing his departing colleague well.
Samberg said in a letter to shareholders that they...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager