Rockefeller backs Graham/Dodd
Tue Jul 1, 2003
The new Graham & Dodd Value Fund, seeded in part by an
allocation from the Rockefeller family office, is generating
quite a buzz among sophisticated investors.
But what's grabbing attention isn't so much who has backed
the start-up as much as its stellar performance. The long/short
fund, which has yet to open to outside money, has...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager