Hedge fund exit terms
Tue Jul 1, 2003
Exit terms from hedge funds are an increasingly touchy issue
for investors - and not least the so-called 'gate' system
applied by some managers to limit assets they allow to depart
on any one dealing date.
The problem with this for investors is simple but awkward:
as more of the best brand names impose gate provisions, it
makes an increasing proportion of their portfolio illiquid. For
this reason, an ever...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager