Moore Global is back to the old winning ways
Tue Jul 1, 2003
Louis Bacon's Moore Global Investments posted one of its
strongest months in years for May, with a whopping return of
nearly 7.4%, leaving year-to-date performance up close to 18%.
It was expected to give up some of the gains in June, but still
looks as if the firm has found its old winning form.
This move was the best the fund has seen since December
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager