Who are the class acts?
Mon Sep 1, 2003
Form is temporary. Class is permanent. And in this issue we
look at both extremes. Scott Sacane proved once again just how
temporary a good run of form can be. His high-flying fund Durus
fell to earth last month in the strangest of circumstances as
he built up a massive position in...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager