Gold in blockbuster DB spin-out
Mon Sep 1, 2003
Dan Gold, one of the top proprietary traders at Deutsche
Bank in New York who has also been running money for the DB
Quantitative Value Trading fund, is spinning out of the bank to
run his own fund.
Gold is taking his team with him to his new firm, which is
called QVT, and will...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager