Durus man caught in college lie
Mon Sep 1, 2003
The worst mistake any would-be manager could make is to lie
about their college degree in an attempt to create a credible
story to attract money from investors, according to the sleuths
at Backtrack Reports in New York. Yet, this is exactly what
Scott Sacane, the head of troubled Biotech fund Durus, did.
Backtrack had been asked...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager