CSAM gets private bank help
Mon Sep 1, 2003
A new suite of single manager funds that New York-based
Credit Suisse Asset Management is poised to roll out as part of
an initiative by new head of alternative investments, Jack di
Maio, has been given a major boost from the Credit Suisse
Private Bank which will distribute the products.
The funds will also...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager