Kessler pioneers new business model
Mon Sep 1, 2003
Irv Kessler has surprised investors with his latest fund
venture. Instead of managing the money entirely on his own,
Kessler is handing out a good portion of the assets to talented
traders in a business model that seems to borrow heavily from
those pioneered by Paloma and Front Point.
People who knew Kessler from his days at Deephaven Capital,
which he built and sold two years ago to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager