Mon Sep 1, 2003
An unprecedently sharp sell-off in fixed-income markets
created serious difficulties for many funds. In July, save for
short-biased and market-neutral, mortgage backed funds had the
lowest median performance of any hedge fund category.
Treasuries saw the most rapid rise in 10-year yields...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager