Quantum weathers tough summer markets
Mon Sep 1, 2003
After a positive start in 2003, global macro funds seem to
have been caught in a strong market crosswind that swept away
much of their earlier gains. That was certainly true in July, a
month in which the Nasdaq gained 6.9% and the Dow rose 2.8%,
while the bond market saw some rapid-fire sell-offs that caused
further market turbulence.
The good news for Soros...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager