DKR helps Fischer launch fund range
Wed Oct 1, 2003
Howard Fischer, one of the big names in the convertible bond
industry, who runs the highly regarded $1 billion SoundShore
fund, has been given greater independence from Stamford-based
DKR and will launch his own range of funds. The first of
Fischer's new suite of funds is likely to be a credit fund.
The move to give Fischer's firm, Basso Securities, greater
autonomy in the confederation of funds that...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager