Cavalry to top $1bn by year-end
Wed Oct 1, 2003
John Hurley's Cavalry Technology is on course to top $1
billion of assets by the year-end, making the long/short
technology shop the most successful equity launch of the year.
With the flood of capital has come an army of analysts and back
office staff from Hurley's former employer, Larry Bowman.
Such is the deluge of talent from Bowman Capital, the
one-time star of the technology world which topped...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager