Chatham launches with over $100 million
Wed Oct 1, 2003
Chatham Asset Management is set to be one of the bigger
launches in the second half of this year. The firm recently
opened its doors with over $100 million in assets under
management. The new hedge fund shop, which focuses on high
yield, was started by Larry Buchalter and Anthony Melchiorre.
Buchalter was formerly a partner at Goldman Sachs, and
Melchiorre, a managing director at...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager