Math whizzes at Financial Labs
Wed Oct 1, 2003
Mathematical whizzes are the genius behind the new hedge
fund shop, Financial Labs. Hoping to follow the success of
Renaissance Technologies, Aaron Sokasian and his team are using
directional models based on genetic programming to make bets on
G7 currencies within the FX market.
Using the approach taken by Renaissance in building a team
with strong mathematical and scientific backgrounds,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager