Tech run increases the pain at Andor
Wed Oct 1, 2003
A resurgent NASDAQ, up nearly 4.4% for the month, led to big
gains for most technology-oriented hedge funds in August. In
fact, a banner year may be in the works for some with the
NASDAQ benchmark up 35.6% through the end of August.
But things only looked good for tech fund managers with a
big net long, which is not the case at Andor....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager