Sticking to your guns is painful
Sat Nov 1, 2003
Hedge fund managers are anything but shrinking violets. To
take the kind of risks - and expect the kind of rewards --
involved in hedge fund management requires intense courage of
conviction and a willingness to stick to your guns.
In this issue, we look at the lengths to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager