Goldman star back in business
Sat Nov 1, 2003
Eric Mindich, the former equity arbitrage chief at Goldman
Sachs who announced his "retirement" last month at age 36, is
not retiring. He is starting a multi-strategy hedge fund.
Mindich will remain at Goldman through early November, but for
the time being he's keeping plans for his 2004...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager