Ex-Citadel man goes to DE Shaw
Sat Nov 1, 2003
D.E. Shaw is venturing into qualitative long/short
stock-picking with the hire of Brian Marshall, a former vice
president and semiconductor analyst at Citadel Investment.
Marshall started work at the $5 billion multi-strategy,
quantitative trading firm run by David...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager