Exis backs new Levitt fund
Sat Nov 1, 2003
Exis Capital Management, the $800 million trading-oriented
hedge fund firm run by SAC Capital alumnus Adam Sender, is
backing a new financial services long/short equity fund that
will be run by Bruce Levitt.
The as yet unnamed fund will be the first...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager