Fortress spins out global macro
Sat Nov 1, 2003
Fortress Investment Group, the $4 billion private equity
firm, is getting ready to spin off a portion of a global macro
fund the firm has been running for the past year and a half.
The part that may spin out is the quantitative portion of
Drawbridge Global Macro, which...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager