Deephaven readies first long/short fund
Sat Nov 1, 2003
Deephaven Capital, the $1.5 billion hedge fund shop best
known for its market-neutral statistical arbitrage portfolio,
is planning to launch its first stand-alone long/short product
in the first quarter of 2004.
About $125 million of Deephaven's portfolio is already
targeted at long/short in its flagship market neutral
portfolio. The existing component, as well as the new fund,
will be overseen...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager