Tudor stable cut to two funds
Thu Jan 1, 2004
At its peak, Tudor Corporation was running five separate
strategies, but today it is down to two following the surprise
decision to shut down the $550 million Tudor Hawthorn, the
European equity fund managed by Tom Bannatyne.
The move follows hot on the heels of the decision by Dwight
Anderson, who had been...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager