Black River stake in Galtere
Thu Jan 1, 2004
Black River Asset Management, the new Cargill spin-off, has
taken a significant minority stake in Galtere, the New York
hybrid global macro/commodity fund run by Renee Haugerud.
Under the terms of the strategic alliance, the Galtere fund
will also receive a $60 million infusion of cash from Black
River, which is based in Minneapolis. Haugerud...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager